Atlantic 57 is The Atlantic’s fast-growing content consultancy digital agency. We bring the savvy of a world-renowned media company to Fortune 500 companies, public policy institutions, fast-growing start-ups, and other media brands. Our team of strategists, editors, writers, designers, developers, and marketers work together to create smart, substantive experiences and helps leading brands engage their audiences and move their organizations and ideas forward.
Atlantic 57 is looking for a Technical Project Manager who will work closely with our designers, developers, ux architects, and with others across the agency, to produce amazing digital products. The Technical Project Manager will come into the position with a passion for championing superior user experiences, working knowledge of the agile development process, and a basic foundation in designing and developing with web standards. They will thrive on collaborating with strategists and editors to advance our clients’ digital strategies from the start of an engagement, and often lead that engagement end-to-end.
The Technical Project Manager will:
- Lead and motivate the core project team
- Set and manage client expectations, schedules and budgets
- Convene stakeholders as necessary to ensure alignment
- Make on-the-spot decisions and recommendations using project goals and strategy
- Prepare and proof presentations, documents, and correspondence for client meetings and presentations
- Manage the iterative design and development process through launch
- Offer council on Atlantic 57 product capabilities
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Digital agency background preferred
- Solid communication skills and at-ease approach to presenting
- Goal-orientated multi-tasker
- Stamina for creating clarity and clearing obstacles
- Confidence to ask questions and learn new things
- Rational thinker and data-informed decision maker
- Relationship and consensus builder
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach
- Attention to detail in every aspect of work
Atlantic Media Values:
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in you, and everyone else. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions –
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, and giving voice to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth –critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.