Atlantic 57 is the award-winning creative and consulting division of The Atlantic. We were founded to help other leading brands and organizations learn from The Atlantic’s transformation from legacy brand to media pioneer. The work we do for our clients brings together experts in journalism, audience research, design, communications, marketing, and product development to solve problems and communicate big ideas.
We are looking for an analytical, strategic and detail-oriented individual to accelerate the impact of our marketing efforts. In this role, you will work closely with Atlantic 57’s leaders to research and ideate effective ways deliver our brand and distribute our insights to new and existing clients. You will also strengthen the data analyses, structures, and processes that power our sales strategy.
- Shape acquisition marketing strategies and make proactive business recommendations using insights uncovered through sales and marketing data analysis
- Oversee our Salesforce platform and other sales tools, ensuring we get the greatest possible return out of each tool
- Empower sales leads to build more effective business relationships by providing research and advice on what topics and issues are relevant to current and prospective clients
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the latest trends in the media industry and the industries of our clients and deploy this knowledge to make our client outreach and engagement more effective
- Work closely with sales team to deliver campaigns, outreach, and events
- Devise, in partnership with internal leadership, pilot initiatives and projects that help sales leads generate more revenue more effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on a business development, analytics, or marketing team
- Propensity for analyzing data and identifying important patterns and their business implications
- Organized, with the ability to capture, store, and catalog valuable information for easy reference by others
- Fluency in Excel and business development software, including CRM products and Salesforce specifically
- Strategic mind with the ability to make succinct recommendations based on an assortment of knowledge and research
- Ability to clearly convey ideas, recommendations and processes through written and verbal means
- Proactive and collaborative mindset
- Strong project management skills and unyielding attention to detail
- Unfailingly demonstrates a spirit of entrepreneurialism, intellect, and generosity
Team Logistics & Administrative Responsibilities
- Prepare background material and marketing collateral in advance of sales meetings and conference calls
- Ensure Salesforce contains accurate account details, sales activities, and contact information
- Coordinate transition from prospect to member by granting access to resources, invoicing and scheduling member orientation calls
- Participate in staff meetings and complete follow-up activities and assignments
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
- Force of Intellect - Atlantic Media seeks a discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance and, later, success in a professional environment.
- Spirit of Generosity - Equally, Atlantic Media seeks what we term a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.